SEMA is truly the battlegrounds of the modified culture. The world’s best builders ship and drive their cars from every corner of the world to be shown on an international stage that’s truly unlike any other. This one in particular, hails from none other than BC – an epicenter of epicness in pretty much every way.
You really know it’s all about love when your shoot starts at 4:00 AM. JJ or @DocZilla12, met with us on a Las Vegas rooftop after shooting all night with the likes of DUB magazine and the one and only Krispy. He’s one of those people in the automotive community you aspire to be. Seriously… he is the nicest guy you’ll ever meet, has amazing taste in cars, and builds what he loves without letting his vision become jaded by the thoughts of others.
No detail was left untouched, but nothing overkill either. Funny enough, JJ may have even won Battle of the Builders this year if all the SEMA emails he was receiving didn’t end up in his spam folder. He laughed it off however, and mentioned that next year’s build would be twice as good. We didn’t doubt him for a second.
In JJ’s mind, builds are ever evolving. While this one may or may not change in the future, he definitely accomplished his goals of creating the ULTIMATE daily driver. It’s sure as hell one we wouldn’t mind crushing our commute in every day.
Immediately noticeable is the full Liberty Walk Kit (Front bumper, fenders, rear diffuser, and wing). Worth noting the version 1 wing has seen three SEMA appearances and has three signatures from @libertyWalkKato to commemorate each. PhantasyKolors outdid themselves with this custom “F7LTHY Shades of Gray” matte silver metallic BASF paint and Glasurit matte clear. It’s a simple color on the surface, but is really something to behold in person. The aesthetics are finished off with an always dope Seibon Carbon GTR hood.
Suspension wise, JJ is rolling on the ever faithful Accuair eLevel installed by SerialNine. For shoes he’s rocking PUR – 3 Piece Forged 4OUR Deep Concave reverse lip with a raw custom 4 – Color paint job. 20×12 in the front and 20×13 in the rear wrapped in ToyoProxes T1 Sports.
Inside the cockpit he’s got a SimplicityInSound custom “no screws” SQ audio build and IntegrityConcepts audio trunk iPads integration. To keep this thing safe he’s got CompuStar Drone security and BlackBoxMyCar front and rear video recorders.
Under the hood he’s running a RaceCore 22x10x4 Intercooler with 3″ GotBoost intakes and T1R intercooler piping. He’s Also got a PasswordJDM Full Carbon blue manifold and component covers along with HKS SSQV-4 blowoff valves Ecutek RACEROM ECU with FlexFuel Ethanol conversion. To finish things off, DeatschWerks and ASNU 1100 cc pumps and injectors along with Armytrix full titanium exhaust from downpipes all the way back. JJ nailed everything down with a Dyno tune at RacingGreed by John Visconti of ViscontiTuning. This beast really comes alive and sounds about as mean as they come (If your curious, check out the video above).
#Whatsnext for JJ? Well, time for another couple of builds. Currently he is building the first widebody 2017 NSX with Kato Wataru from LibertyWalk and is also doing a phenomenal RWB 993 Porsche build with Akira Nakai. Follow JJ on Instagram to keep up with all the madness: @doczilla12
Full Parts List
– PhantasyKolors custom “F7LTHY Shades of Gray” matte silver metallic BASF paint and Glasurit matte clear
– R35 Nissan GTR – 2013 LibertyWalk Japan -Full GTR Kit (Front bumper, fenders, rear diffuser, version 1 wing)
– SeibonCarbon GTR hood
– SerialNine installed Accuair eLevel air suspension.
– PUR Wheels – 3 piece Forged 4OUR reverse lip, deep concave with Custom 4-color paint. 20×12 front 20×13 rear.
– ToyoProxes T1Sport Tires.
– SimplicityInSound custom “no screws” SQ audio build
– IntegrityConcepts audio trunk iPads integration
– CompuStar Drone security
– BlackBoxMyCar front and rear video recorders.
Engine & Exhaust:
– RaceCore 22x10x4 Intercooler
– 3″ GotBoost intakes and T1R intercooler piping
– PasswordJDM Full Carbon blue manifold and component covers
– HKS SSQV-4 blowoff valves Ecutek RACEROM ECU with FlexFuel Ethanol conversion
– Dyno tune at RacingGreed by John Visconti of ViscontiTuning
– Armytrix full titanium exhaust from downpipes all the way back
– DeatschWerks and ASNU 1100 cc pumps and injectors